Regulations on allocation of land from the agricultural land redistribution fund to the seed-growing, livestock-breeding, testing and selecting...
Approved by the decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic dated May 27, 1996, # 240
on procedures for allocation of land from
the Agricultural Land Redistribution Fund for the expansion of rural settlements
1. Allocation of land from the Agricultural Land Redistribution Fund for the expansion of the territories of rural settlements is performed by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food in collaboration with the Ministry of Architecture and Construction, State Agency of Land Management and Land Resources under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on agreement with the local state administrations.
2. Land area for the expansion of each specific rural settlement is considered by a special commission set up by the rayon state administration.
Membership of the Commission will consist of representatives from the State Agency of Land Management and Land Resources under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, agricultural department, irrigation department, land and agrarian reform centres, rayon architecture department, nature protection department, rural councils. If necessary, representatives from other organisations will be included into the Commission, depending on specific conditions.
3. The Commission thoroughly considers issues concerning the further development of the rural settlement, fixes necessary area of the building zone, amounts of construction of dwelling, social and production facilities.
4. The Decision of the Commission on land allocation should be approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Kyrgyz Republic on agreement with the Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Kyrgyz Republic and State Agency of Land Management and Land Resources under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. After the Commission's Decision is approved according to Point 3 in these Regulations, the land, dedicated to the development of the rural settlement, is allotted in kind with its boundary marks fixed and registered by the land management service in the land cadastre documents.
Документ показан в сокращенном демонстрационном режиме
Чтобы продолжить, выберите ниже один из вариантов оплаты
Доступ к документам и консультации от ведущих специалистов